Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet BirthDay SMS



I Like Only 1 Day...
Sun likes the Sunday
Moon likes the Monday
I like only one day

And that is your birthday.
Happy birthday.....

For The 1...

For the 1 Who is my life…
For the 1 I love more than myself…
For the 1 Who has filled my life with new passion.
Happy Birthday my Sweetheart......




Enjoy The Trip!
Birthday Is Just The First Day
A birthday is just the first day of
another 365-day journey around the sun.
Enjoy the trip.
Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age.
Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.

Weather Forecast
Here is the weather forecast for today,
there shall be showers of blessings all over you
and a heavy downpour of God’s love all around you.
Happy Birthday !!!

The Miracle Called...
The Miracle called U, your years in Life has touched
so many Lives, U bring so much joy to others through
your Care and Love . What a kind personality U r,
the exert that this world needs lot more of !!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!

Happy B. Day Teacher(Dad, Mum, Uncle)
You took our hand…touched our heart…opened
our mind... and helped us to have a great
future, thank you our dear and lovely
teacher for everything you have done for us.
We wish you a very happy birth day and may
 GOD grant your all wishes....

On This special Day,
On This special Day,
A Star Of pure Love Appeared 2 be
My Gift ... My Present & My Future
Which is You...!!! I'm Very Thankful For
All The Joy & happiness You Brought Into
My Life. Happy Birthday My Love
and have a wonderful life....!!!

Its a great feeling
Its a great feeling when you know
that someone likes you, someone
always think about you, someone
desperately needs you;  but it feels
way much better when you know
that someone never ever forgets
your birthday, HBD!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
In soft gleaming of stars
may all ur dreams come true
may evry star of every night
bring love and joy to you Happy Birthday.

3 comments: